• Money transfer branches
• Tourism agencies
• Brazilian and Portuguese bars and restaurants
• Beauty centres
• Brazilian Consulate and Embassy
• Medical and dentistry clinics
• Lawyer’s and community services’ offices
• Diverse Brazilian and Portuguese commercial establishments
• Churches and communitarian associations
According to the Metropolitan Police estimates, published in October 2007, roughly 200 thousand Brazilians dwell in London and greater London. Three hundred thousand Portuguese live in London, mainly in South London.
A study performed by Queen Mary University also in 2007, pointed out that among the Brazilians living in the UK, 51.5% are men and 49.5% women. Eighty two percent of them are between 18 and 40 years old. Fifty seven percent of Brazilian population established here earns more than the minimum rate, which reveals a good purchasing power.
Due to its vibrant and assorted content, Real magazine is a distinguished publication, entertaining readers of all ages and walks of life.
Our writing team, composed by journalists based both in Brazil and in the UK, has been prominent for publishing relevant subjects to the Brazilian community monthly. It produces a wide range of good quality reading material, which can only be found in Real. Our commercial department offers a high standard and personalized service, we grant our advertisers with exclusive products and competitive prices (lower than those offered by our competitors).
Why advertise with us?
• You can choose the page you would like to have your advertisement published
• The advantage of having your company highlighted in a magazine characterized for its high quality, pleasing all ages
• We offer a distinguished and very professional service to your company
• High reward investment
Real Magazine (Revista Real)